**FZ330 REVIEW Part 2 by Stevie Boy Blue**

Started 4 months ago | User reviews thread
OP Stevie Boy Blue Senior Member • Posts: 1,519
Re: **FZ330 REVIEW Part 2 by Stevie Boy Blue**

I can’t speak for Al, Sue, and he may offer a different answer if and when he responds.

But if it helps whilst I'm online, I don’t use the touch screen and leave mine permanently turned inward. I frame and review images through the viewfinder. Consequently all articulating LCDs remain as new on my cameras no matter their age.

Your post, however, just prompted me to check both FZ330s that I own, plus one of my FZ2000s.

When the screen is closed (facing inward) on any camera, slight movement of around 1 to 2 mm can be felt and seen by manipulating the side opposite the hinge.

When the LCD is turned around to use as a touch screen, there is slightly more movement (approx 1mm more) available up or down opposite the hinge. I suspect it is manufactured that way, as a means to ensure the hinge action remains free to operate.

I can see how the screen may move through touch. If yours has more play in it than I suggest, it may be worth returning the camera.

Good luck…

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow