**FZ330 REVIEW Part 2 by Stevie Boy Blue**

Started 4 months ago | User reviews thread
OP Stevie Boy Blue Senior Member • Posts: 1,519
Re: **FZ330 REVIEW Part 2 by Stevie Boy Blue**

DUBTEMPLE wrote:

For sure, likely the best and most overall pinhead ever made

I upped my worn out FZ200 for a FZ100 MkI, (with no regret)

But stilll I consider to get a FZ300 also ,..

So much more since I got the Nikon TC-E17ED and 15ED still around

Got the FZ80 also ,.. but find it terrible

Panasonic is a mixed bag for sure

Sad that this segment of cameras seems deadended

Dont know where to go from here for main-camera ,.. DSLR is Canon now

But video is also an factor from here, starting up with Davinci Resolve 17 Studio

Maybe Nikon Z6, got BlackMagic RAW, etc,..

But the FZ's will always be in the backpack on travels

Thanks for the reply, Dubtemple.

As you’ve owned a FZ200, I’m sure you’d appreciate the FZ330 more should you ever get around to buying a copy.

Yep, I’m aware of how ‘terrible’ the FZ80 is and I sympathise with anyone and everyone who regards it as such. I’ll refrain from rehashing too many of my opinions of it here though, as some over-sensitive owners take criticism of their camera personally. Realistically, though, there’s no escaping the fact that everyone – and I really do mean everyone – struggles to capture fine fur and feather detail in OOC Jpegs with the FZ80 set at full 1200mm focal length. Not to worry though. I’ve always been a once bitten twice shy kind of person, so there’s no way I’d ever consider buying another FZ80 or recommending it to anyone else when my Fuji S1 returns the quality of images I require from longer focal lengths beyond my 600mm FZ330. There we go, back on topic now.

Good luck in all your future choices – especially in picking out a new ‘main camera’.

Cheers…

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow