**FZ330 REVIEW Part 2 by Stevie Boy Blue**

Started 2 months ago | User reviews thread
Al Ball Junior Member • Posts: 25
Re: **FZ330 REVIEW Part 2 by Stevie Boy Blue**

Stevie

You have a way with words and a knack with your fz300 that must inspire more people than me.

After reading what you write all I want to do is go outside and shoot photographs.

Your natural talent is a blessing and we are lucky to have you on these forums.

I did not see part 2 of your review coming but enjoyed reading it as much as the first one.

Thank you for taking the time to prepare and post it.

The photos you included look great as always and showcase what the camera does across its range.

You know that I recently bought a fz300 and I will update you on my progress here.

Since buying it I have not used my G9 kit as much as I was doing.

Not saying fz300 full res IQ is a match for the G9 but it is better than I expected for sensor size.

12mp is about right for the fz by the look of things.

Been messing around with j-peg settings and will try the ones you used with AWB changes.

Have not picked up my canon sx70 since buying the fz because I am getting close enough to subjects without it for now.

It is still early days because I have only had the fz300 for just over a week. But I am very impressed by it so far.

Cannot believe how well it handles and how solid it feels for a bridge camera at its price point.

Would be a shame if Panasonic dropped the fz line. But as you say the fz300 is still a popular seller.

Will let you know how I progress over the next few weeks.

I posted today mostly to say that I am really grateful for your experience and writings and for this review part 2.

Al Ball's gear list:Al Ball's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX70 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow