**FZ330 REVIEW Part 2 by Stevie Boy Blue**

Started 4 months ago | User reviews thread
GeraldW Veteran Member • Posts: 8,803
Re: **FZ330 REVIEW Part 2 by Stevie Boy Blue**

I'm sure that was a lot of work for you to put together.  So, thank you for that, and for review #1.  Very nice shots, and great Depth of Field, one of the benefits of the small sensor.  Rather than isolating the subject from the background, I find a lot of in-focus depth "invites you into the scene".  And with the small sensor and fast lens, you can get that kind of DoF at large apertures and low ISO settings.

Your recommended settings for the FZ330 are very close, if not identical, to what I used for my "good" FZ200's and for the first FZ300 I had.  My second FZ300 has been ordered and should arrive mid-week.

Since I came into a little extra money recently, I was considering going back to an interchangeable lens camera, and building up a system.  But my 1" sensor fixed lens cameras are more than good enough; and what I really needed was a ruggedized and weather sealed camera - enter the FZ300.

-- hide signature --

Jerry

GeraldW's gear list:GeraldW's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon PowerShot G15 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Canon G7 X II Canon EOS M5 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow