Any Fuji user who switched or added a Z?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Nevermess Regular Member • Posts: 355
Re: Any Fuji user who switched or added a Z?

JeanPierre Koenig wrote:

Ok. But now you talk about weight and your image is about size. Pardon me foe being confused and taking your actual comparison (which was an image comparing size) at face value. I am a scientist, so I have an unfortunate tendency to pay attention to details of the evidence people present. My bad. Truly.

JP

Weight and size are both equally important for the effort you should spend holding a camera. If you are scientist you should know the lever principle right, just in case you don't know it here you are:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lever

So as you can see from the the pictures in Wikipedia the force you need to apply in order to keep the camera will increase with the increase of the length of the camera + lens.

Main talk is not about weight it is about the effort you have to spend using one or another system with lens combination and weight and size are part of this equation.

Nevermess's gear list:Nevermess's gear list
Nikon D5100 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow