Any Fuji user who switched or added a Z?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Nevermess Regular Member • Posts: 356
Re: Any Fuji user who switched or added a Z?

Rolf_52 wrote:

The weight difference between Z6 and the X-S10 is just over 100 g but I can understand that this can be an issue if you have the kind of neck problems you describe.

For most users it should not be an issue and in fact the grip and superior ergonomics of the Z cameras make them feel easier to handle.

With the pancakes to be released the Z will offer a very nice package for people who need to count every gram.

Well difference between those two is more than 200gr Z6 675gr -> X-S10 465gr.

Now put the lens on them X-S10 + 35 f1.4 is 652 gr -> Z6 + Z 50 1.8S is 1090 gr! And due to the fact that Z6 + 50mm is more bulky the effort to hold it will be much bigger, so for me it is a huge difference.

Yes you are right, it's a little more. The site I checked gave the Nikon Z6 weight without battery (585 g) and the Fuji X-S10 with battery (465 g).

On the other hand one of the things I don't miss as a former Fuji shooter is the need to bring extra batteries

With the mirrorless extra batteries are must. And according to CIPA Fuji X-S10 has better battery 325 compared to Z6 310.

Nevermess's gear list:Nevermess's gear list
Nikon D5100 Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCB
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow