I was reading the reviews of the LA-EA5 on Sony.com...

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Ricky 92rt Forum Member • Posts: 60
Re: I was reading the reviews of the LA-EA5 on Sony.com...

Lensmate wrote:

Ricky 92rt wrote:

Lensmate wrote:

Ricky 92rt wrote:

Lensmate wrote:

Ricky 92rt wrote:

Lensmate wrote:

tqlla wrote:

Its only getting bad reviews from peeps that didn't look into it enough. I see good reviews from those that DID think it through.

Sony clearly states limitations with cameras and lenses. I don't believe they have to hold everyone's hands throughout the process, as they are too busy bringing first class cameras and lenses to those that are interested in the latest and greatest.

-Martin P

Clearly? No if they put it right up the top stating about the 3 body limitation for screw drive AF lenses, sure I'd agree they are clear about it. Not very obvious how they present it. Hence the bad reviews are justified due to poorly shown information - perhaps they'll get the message with the many returns and buyer confusion.

Class lenses a 50mm F2.5 with more LOCA than an 80's vintage Minolta prime ever had. Yeah real class lol. We're not interested in the latest and greatest marketing gimmicks, we're interested in an adapter that has broad support for A Mount.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow