FZ300.. Full-size out-of-camera jpgs (Pt.1)

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Porost Forum Member • Posts: 81
Re: FZ300.. Full-size out-of-camera jpgs (Pt.1)

Framing is the worst, especially with BRANCHES!

also sometimes, darker picture is better, because (in theory) it is way easier to pull out detail from shadow in pp (it works better for raw files, but even for jpg there are some possibilities) then from burned highlights with often just make gray areas even after pp and there is nothing to save from them, at least for small sensor cameras in my opinion - with could be wrong !

Also - i hate being bothered with pp, this is silly, because, lets face it, most great pictures are skillfully (is that a word ?) postprocessed, but i just want making pics, not spend hours in some app (i may or may not take back those words in time).

In theory fz300 is second camera i owned, and third i used (first was some red sony 5mp compact with 10 times zoom i think, with was crazy to me at the time), and i never send any back or replaced any of it. I just try to do best with what i have in hand, either camera or some phone (and i don't buy expensive flagships, because - no reason to), and i am always (with is childish i know) amazed with just ability to capture a moment in time. Ok i will not spam anymore today, because i obviously got sidetracked and i forgot what was the issue at hand - was it low light abilities of our cameras ?

Edit : wish I lived near the ocean or sea, I only see it every couple of years, I miss the smell and the storms..

Porost's gear list:Porost's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Canon EOS M Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow