Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
Johan Borg Veteran Member • Posts: 3,260
Re: Sigma fp L camera reveal next week

D Cox wrote:

Ceistinne wrote:

Scottelly wrote:

bizi clop wrote:

D Cox wrote:

L-rumors has pictures. The camera appears unchanged, so perhaps L does stand for 50.

The EVF looks very expensive.

https://www.l-rumors.com/

Don Cox

I wonder if Sigma deliberately "leaks" these images?

These images do look pretty authentic, don't they? I guess we only have to wait two more days to find out.

Scott & all,

If the rumour of an announcement and pictures are real the camera will be in the hands of some people already. I have seen no Sigma online Stage posted anywhere which is how they have made announcements of everything in the last year. So we'll wait and see.

S

Those images are CGI, but that's normal for new products from any company. It's hard to see why anyone would take the trouble to create fake CGI images of imaginary Sigma products, but there are some weirdos around and many people are bored in lockdown.

If there was to be an announcement on Sigma Stage tomorrow it would have been trailed by now.

So I am more and more inclined to think the whole thing is a mean joke.

The details could theoretically be an elaborate joke, but we know that Sigma has imminent plans for an "fp L" and an associated EVF-11, since both have been announced by Sigma to South Korean authorities and therefore made public.

Johan Borg's gear list:Johan Borg's gear list
Sigma dp2 Quattro Sigma fp Sigma 45mm F2.8 DG DN
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow