What I would like for Fuji to fix!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Yannis1976
Yannis1976 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,560
What I would like for Fuji to fix!

Note that much in hardware apart maybe from a more profound grip in the XT5 and a tilt screen similar to XT3, but definitely some things in their software:

1) In camera focus stacking or at least a Fuji software that can automate the process more and come with the Fuji body. Similar to current panorama mode...

2) Enable dials to change the SS/A even in automatic mode. For that maybe I am currently doing something wrong... Right now I have defined the front dial to alter the SS when pressed once. However that works only if I have defined a speed with the SS dial and not when the SS dial is in automatic mode. Am I missing something?

3) Similar Eye/Face AF to Sony current level. I used to have the Sony RX100 VI and this small P&S had the best CAF I had ever seen.

4) Much much better mobile app!! I would like camera and phone to connect with a super easy way and do that every time I want. Right now, you need several steps to achieve the connection and even then there are times that my XT3 doesn't connect to my phone

Especially the 4th point should be a priority...

Yannis1976's gear list:Yannis1976's gear list
Olympus TG-5 Canon G5 X II Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Fujifilm 50mm F2 R WR Fujifilm XF 16-80mm F4
Fujifilm X-T3 Sony RX100 VI
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow