Tiny Old Camera Landscapes

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
2nd Wind Regular Member • Posts: 449
Tiny Old Camera Landscapes

Although I have some heavy gear I'm still often amazed at what my old iPhones 7 & 5 can do. If the purpose of any camera is to capture a moment in time then you don't often need more than this little thing. Yeah, it may not produce billboard size prints but ...What do most people do with their photos, seriously?

The ability to simply point and shoot is of significant advantage not to mention portability. Some of my best photos while traveling, hiking, camping canoeing are all on my iPhone. My perspective on photography spans 6 decades so yeah, I've figured out what a camera is really indented to do. My grandkids have latest phones and the images from them are noting short of amazing and its no wonder why DSLRS & mirrorless are fast becoming extinct.

These photos print quite nicely @ 16x20. When shooting film decades ago my favorite was Kodachrome 25. I think the iPhone has a similar look. The only edit on all of these was using the iPhone boost slider. Simple enough, eh?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow