Recommendation for a tripod

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tazu Junior Member • Posts: 42
Recommendation for a tripod

Hello,

I know that this is not an Architecture/Interior Design photography forum but it is maybe the closest for my question.

My daughter, an interior designer, wants me to shoot the rooms of the apartments she is working on. I own an Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera and the heaviest of my lenses is an Olympus Zuiko ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO. Their combined weight is only 1 kg (2.2 lb)

I am not a professional real estate photographer, I do not intend to become one and I do not want to invest in expensive professional material. I will shoot with natural light (no flash), shoot multiple exposures (bracketing), and then use EasyHDR in the post process.

I want to purchase a tripod that will be enough for this purpose and can easily support the weight of my camera + my heaviest lens. I have seen a Manfrotto Element MII and also a Slik U9000. They both look fine to me and not too expensive but I have never used a tripod and I need your expertise to make my choice.

Can you recommend me a tripod for my needs?
Thank you very much.

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Stylus 9000 (mju 9000)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow