Zerene, thank you!

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tord S Eriksson
Tord S Eriksson Forum Pro • Posts: 14,710
Zerene, thank you!

Zerene is a stacking software from Zerene Systems, founded by Rik Littlefield, who has developed this software over a very long time.

I used it years ago (probably ten years ago), and then I forgot about it, and when my old computer became ill it was lost (I guess it still is in the old one, down in the basement somewhere).

A recent discussion about stacking reactivated my interest, but I needed a new copy, of course. and new password.
So I wrote to the company, telling about my plight, being broke, and my daughter's stroke, and having lost access to my old iMac.

No big hopes, but Rik himself responded, giving me a copy of the old password (17 lines of text!), and now Zerene is humming away contentedly!
Runs much faster on my newer computer, a 21.5" iMac from 2017, than the old 24" iMac from 2009 (as far as I can recall, 3 times as fast).

The Zerene website is very interesting and well written, highly recommended, even if you're not into stacking.

Have a great Saturday,

Tord

-- hide signature --

tordseriksson (at) gmail.....
Owner of a handful of Nikon cameras. And a few lenses.
WSSA #456

Tord S Eriksson's gear list:Tord S Eriksson's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Ricoh GR Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D600 Nikon D3300 +23 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow