Yet another Bag question

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
AchilleasEmm Regular Member • Posts: 236
Yet another Bag question

I have recently updated to an R5 with a 28-70 f2 and the 70-200 f2.8. It is a heavy setup granted but at 3,5 kilos max its not that heavy. I want a new camera bag with the following characteristics:

1) It has to be able to take all my camera gear without being too crumped

2) It has to have quick and easy access to change lenses securely

3) A pocket for a water bottle would be nice too

4) I want to use it also as an everyday bag. So carrying a 15" laptop and my 11" ipad (perhaps not at the same time). It has to be as a result stylish enough to exist in a formal meeting but not too out of place when in public.

5) A few small pockets for misc items like batteries and sd cards.

6) I will take it as well during travelling or hiking

I have thought of everything however with stores being closed i cannot test them. I think that in urban environments and work place a nice shoulder/messenger bag would be ideal. However i dont know how comfortable it would be during hiking. I have tried a messenger bag while working in an office and the max weight i have tried is 6-6,5 kilos. It wasnt too uncomfortable. Backpacks offer more smace and better balance on the shoulders but they have to be back accessed to be safe in urban environments. What do you think and what would you suggest?

Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow