Yip. This is it. I'm gonna say goodbye.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Geitekaasje Regular Member • Posts: 134
Yip. This is it. I'm gonna say goodbye.

Okay, I’ve had it. After many, many years of enjoyment with Sigma, I have to say goodbye. I’ve had the DP, SD1, SD9 and a few SD10s. But my eyes are rapidly declining and my general health immobilizes me to an extent that I’m not able to exercise this hobby anymore.

So I am going to sell everything. Some have not much value, some maybe have. I’ve had the pleasure of getting a CF-door replaced by a forum member and I will always be grateful for that. The camera now has a real value. I can do a whole sale in one. I can sell separately. If you are interested in the items, look into the For Sale section. I do however emphasize that I prefer a person to person sale. That means in The Netherlands. But I can ship to anywhere and payment can be done by Paypal. Mind you, however, the costs for sending and Paypal unfortunately will be yours.

I will always be looking into this forum and enjoy the beautiful (especially the older ones) Foveon look. And with a little pain in the heart I will be parting with my collection.

Have a great one,

Herman

So for some shameless promotion of my sale:

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/64915526

-- hide signature --

Im Anfang gab es nur das Wort

Sigma SD1 Sigma SD9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow