Sigma gear for sale SD10 and multiple lenses from The Netherlands

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Geitekaasje Regular Member • Posts: 132
Sigma gear for sale SD10 and multiple lenses from The Netherlands

OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

Okay, I’ve had it. After many, many years of enjoyment with Sigma, I have to say goodbye. I’ve had the DP, SD1, SD9 and a few SD10s. But my eyes are rapidly declining and my general health immobilizes me to an extent that I’m not able to exercise this hobby anymore.

So I am going to sell everything. Some have not much value, some maybe have. I’ve had the pleasure of getting a CF-door replaced by a forum member and I will always be grateful for that. The camera now has a real value. I can do a whole sale in one. I can sell separately. If you are interested in the items, look into the For Sale section. I do however emphasize that I prefer a person to person sale. That means in The Netherlands. But I can ship to anywhere and payment can be done by Paypal. Mind you, however, the costs for sending and Paypal unfortunately will be yours.

I will always be looking into this forum and enjoy the beautiful (especially the older ones) Foveon look. And with a little pain in the heart I will be parting with my collection.

Have a great one,

Herman
This advertisement will continually be updated as items will be sold seperately.

•Sigma SD10 body 10300 clicks little wear and tear on the left buttons (with box) 50€ (Can only be sold with the battery grip)

Sigma SD10 body 2300 clicks as new (with box, AC adapter and all cables) 75€ (SOLD)

•Sigma Power Pack SD Battery Grip for Sigma SD-9 & SD-10 for 4 batteries (or 8 AA’s) 70€ (Can only be sold with the SD10)

Sigma batterysleuve for 2 batteries (or 4 AA’s) 0€ with one of the camera’s (SOLD)

Sigma 610 TTL DG SUPER flash (with pouch) 70€ (SOLD)

Gary Fong Lightsphere Flash diffuser 50€ (SOLD)

•Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 EX DC with caps front & rear (with rubber contractable suncap and original suncap) (still in european warranty) (with box & pouch)175€

Sigma 70mm f/2.8 EX DG Macro with caps front & rear (with rubber contractable suncap and original suncap) (with box) 200€ (SOLD)

Sigma 18-50mm f/3.5-5.6 DC with caps front & rear (with rubber contractable suncap) (Kitlens) 40€ (SOLD)

Sigma 18-50mm f/3.5-5.6 DC no caps but with original suncap (Kitlens) Focus makes a strange sound. 20€ (SOLD)

•Sigma 35-80mm F4-5.6 DL AF only rear cap no front cap, with suncap 15€

•Sigma 75-300mm F4-5.6 DL Zoom only front cap and suncap (doesn’t focus very well) 20€

•Sigma Auto Focus UC ZOOM 70-210mm 1:4-5.6 Multi-Coated with caps front & rear 25€

•8 brand new CR3V 2000 mAh batteries (about 4 months old with about 15 cycles) 45€

•1 JUPIO double CR3V battery charger (still in warrenty and with box)(car cable included) 40€

•4 Hapé CR3V battery chargers(car cable included) 15€

Two cabled remote controls 0€ goes with camera (SOLD)

1 click-on lens white balance cap 0€ goes with camera (SOLD)

•2 CF cards Sandisk Extreme III 2 GB 10€ for both

1 CF card Sandisk 1 GB 0€ goes with camera (SOLD)

•1 CF card Corsair 1 GB 0€ goes with camera

Camera bag 10€ or 0€ goes with cameraset

This is just one picture of course. I have many more pictures. I can send them on request. Again, if you buy an SD10 camera body, you buy it either with a normal battery sleeve or with the battery grip. I cannot sell the grip apart from a camera, because I have only one sleeve.

-- hide signature --

Im Anfang gab es nur das Wort

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Raamsdonksveer, Netherlands

Sigma 70mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Sigma SD1 Sigma SD10 Sigma SD9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow