100-400 paired with A9/1.4x TE or A7IV in crop mode?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
MicahSYL
MicahSYL Senior Member • Posts: 2,130
Re: 100-400 paired with A9/1.4x TE or A7IV in crop mode?

dcstep wrote:

MicahSYL wrote:

dcstep wrote:

MicahSYL wrote:

My slogan is "Right place, Right Time, Right Environment (not raining/snowing/overcast/etc)" for photography.

Cheers.

Agreed, EXCEPT don't let inclement weather keep you from wildlife.

Possible snow this afternoon, so I'm at work in the office, but my cameras are in the trunk of my car...

Great works, and you are also weather sealed, :-). But my age, creates leakages as such, not weather sealed,:-). Cheers.

Friend, I'm 73-YO. How 'bout you?

Not far from you, but you are better weather sealed I guess, lots of bodily ailments on the knees, on the spine, on the shoulder and neck.  Due to too little exercise when younger, and over exert on running when I am in the 20s, destroying the cartilage of both knees.  Almost needed a spine surgery, but thankfully was able to avoid it.

Shoulder and neck from excessive carrying of heavy backpacks when I am in the 50s, now have to be extremely careful about weight I have to carry.

So, I have much more issues bodily, so I always look for ways that will prevent relapse of those serious issues.  I created my own trolley bag, that I can pull along even in rugged terrains, and can be revert to backpack when needed.   So that I can still bring my gears along for long hikes, plus I need to carry stuff for my wife as well on it.

So, rough weather is impossible for me (and my wife) to handle during our hiking trips.

Cheers.

-- hide signature --

The wonders in the tapestry of this Universe, demand a Greater Wonder.

MicahSYL's gear list:MicahSYL's gear list
Nikon D5300 Sony a6000 Sony a7R II Sony a7R IV Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +16 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow