From pro nikon gear to A9, R6 or Z6 II?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Eros1900 New Member • Posts: 10
From pro nikon gear to A9, R6 or Z6 II?

Hi, I'm professional wedding photographer. I have a professional nikon f gear, with 70-200, 24-70,50 1.4, 35 1.4... from many years I'm thinking to buy a mirrorless, obviously now the cheapest solution would be z6 ii. But nikon af don't see it as reliable (above all in low light), and I hate having to spend a lot of money on the cf express which will mix with the sd in my desk drawer.

Sony (a9 or a9 II) is more performing, more lenses, better video, I don't like so much sony colors. (I tried sony a9 is an af monster)

Canon very good af, GREAT COLORS,  but very expensive lenses with little choice.

In any case, even if I would use batteries, flashes and nikon lenses, sooner or later I will have to buy z lenses, to make the most of this system. So anyway I will have to spend some money on lenses like canon or sony.

It's a dilemma and I can't get over it.

Someone was it in the same situation as me or did you try that cameras?

Thanks

Canon EOS R6 Nikon Z6 II Sony a9 Sony a9 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow