Yet another bag question: Z6 travel kit

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
dtc25 Regular Member • Posts: 162
Yet another bag question: Z6 travel kit

Bag advice is often asked for here, and I'm going to add to the list. I suspect like many of us, I have acquired a large number of bags over the years and still struggle to find one that does exactly what I want. I'm wondering if anyone else has the same travel kit as me, which is Z6, 14-30mm f4, and 24-200mm. If anyone has, do you have a bag recommendation for it? I need something that will accommodate the Z6 with either of the lenses attached, together with the other lens, and not much else except for a spare battery and memory card. The bag needs to be as light and small as possible, and I'd prefer a shoulder/messenger style bag, as I don't really like backpacks or sling-type bags. Any suggestions would be very gratefully received.

Thanks,

David

dtc25's gear list:dtc25's gear list
Sony RX100 VI Nikon 1 AW1 Nikon D500 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-20E III +7 more
Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow