First Day testing out New 1 Nikkor VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 lens :D

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Naia Junior Member • Posts: 44
First Day testing out New 1 Nikkor VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 lens :D

So my Nikon 1 70-300mm lens arrived in the post yesterday. I’d been wanting to get this lens for such a long time, and I finally found one on eBay that seemed to be in very good nick, and it looks brand new It’s always nerve racking buying second hand kit (the only option now with N1) and it’s the most exciting thing in the world when you receive something in tip top condition!

So the weather was dreadful yesterday and light conditions weren’t great, so just a few indoor test shots, playing around with the lens. They’re not the best photos, just things lying around the house hehe. But I simply had to test out the new lens, I’ve never had anything near an 810mm equivalent so I’m truly excited about what this lens can do.

Anyway here are the first few shots to christen the lens. Shot with V2 body and SB-N7 flash for some shots. Shot In RAW and developed with Pixelmator Photo on IPad Pro.

Looking forward to hopefully sharing some better shots, as I get the hang of this lens, and hopefully get some brighter weather to head outdoors. But couldn’t resist sharing the joy of my first time playing with this wonderful lens!

Naia's gear list:Naia's gear list
Nikon 1 V2 Nikon 1 V3 Nikon 1 J5 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 +10 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow