Experiencing Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Booted Cat
Booted Cat Senior Member • Posts: 1,236
Experiencing Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design

On the last two days I toured several Huawei stores in my city (Changzhou, China) but didn't find a Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ on display (it's expensive, in low production and only shows up at stores in larger cities such as Beijing and Shanghai). To my surprise, today I found a Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design (essentially a Mate 40 Pro+ but with a Porsche theme and more expensive) at a Huawei Store that is not even the flagship store in my city.

A Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design on display at a Huawei Store in Changzhou, China.

A poster (at the center of this photo) in the store showing a phone and two "bins".

A max digital zoom photo of that phone on the poster, taken with my Xiaomi Mi Max 3.

A zoomed-in view of a Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design 10.0x optical zoom photo of the same phone on that poster. Most Chinese characters on that poster phone are now readable, a feat not possible with the naked eye.

Booted Cat's gear list:Booted Cat's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P1000 Canon PowerShot SX740 HS Nikon Coolpix A1000
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow