R5 accessories

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
rrrrrr
rrrrrr Forum Member • Posts: 65
R5 accessories

I am planning to upgrade from a 5D mk iv to the R5  RF 24-105 kit when it is avaiable. I already have the ef-rf lens adapter. Can you give advice on the best screen protector to buy.

I am only interested in stills photography, which cards do you recommend. I want to use both types of cards and be able to take full advantage of  fast frame rates.

Can you recommend an accurate gps logger as that is the one feature that I will miss from the 5D. I do not want to use the canon hotshoe gps unit, too bulky. I just want something i can slip into my pocket or rucksack and sync the gps track in software. I use the canon connect gps app with my M6 but it is unreliable.

Do any former 5D4 owners notice a significant weight difference or is it marginal.

Thanks for any advice offered.
Best regards,
Pete

rrrrrr's gear list:rrrrrr's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.5 1-5x Macro Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +2 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EOS M6 Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow