All in All, An amazing tool as are all of the Fujifilm products...

Started 1 month ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Benjamin Kanarek
Benjamin Kanarek Veteran Member • Posts: 4,927
All in All, An amazing tool as are all of the Fujifilm products...

I have had the privilege of using Fujifilm for the last couple of years and have pretty much abandoned the use of my Nikon full-frame gear. I do a balancing act between my 2 x GFX50s large format cameras and my 8 x Fujifilm APSC sensor cameras. Let me put the APSC doubters doubts to rest. I am NOT a masochist. If Fujifilm wasn't delivering for me, I would drop the brand like a hot potato.

I have used the APSC Fujifilms for the likes of VOGUE, ELLE, Grazia, Numéro, Style, etc, magazines with outstanding results and have never ever had an Art Director or Editor say, "Hey what's with the files?" I know where my images will be published and as a result choose my tools accordingly. When shooting sedentary sittings whether in the studio or on location, I might opt to use my GFX50s's. With their new firmware update, the results are stellar. I never miss focus, ever! If I know I will be doing a more active or potentially active shoot, I will opt for my XT3's or XT4's. Regarding video, we have the privilege of being nominated for Best Fashion Video the year and that was using the XT3 and X-H1 on location. All of our videos thus far have been shot primarily with the X-T3's and 4's and have used the X-H1a a few times as well.

So for those of you sitting on the fence, I can unequivocally recommend the X-T4 in a heartbeat.

Cover Below shot with the Fujifilm X-T3, hand-tinted from Black and White Photo © Benjamin Kanarek:

The photo below for VOGUE, Special Film Issue © Benjamin Kanarek:

Benjamin Kanarek's gear list:Benjamin Kanarek's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D800E Nikon D810 Fujifilm GFX 50S Fujifilm X-T20 +42 more
Fujifilm X-T4
26 megapixels • 3 screen • APS-C sensor
Announced: Feb 26, 2020
Benjamin Kanarek's score
Average community score
bad for good for
Kids / pets
great
Action / sports
excellent
Landscapes / scenery
excellent
Portraits
excellent
Low light (without flash)
great
Flash photography (social)
excellent
Studio / still life
excellent
= community average
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm X-T4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow