EF-M 15-45mm vs EF 18-55mm II Image Quality

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jergophoto
jergophoto New Member • Posts: 1
EF-M 15-45mm vs EF 18-55mm II Image Quality

Hello!

This is my first post on DPReview Forums!

My question is, i have a Viltrox EF-M to EF mount adapter for my EOS M50. What I am curious about is what lens has better image quality, the native 15-45mm, or the adapted 18-55mm lens.

Not having the 15mm doesnt bother me as i dont go that wide, and not having 55 is fine for me as i am already used to using a 50mm 1.8 EF, i mainly want to use the better of these two lenses for the focal lengths in the middle being 22mm and 35mm most of the time.

If someone knows the answer to this or has a good recommendation on how to run the image quality test properly as i have never done one that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

EDIT: I have both lenses already, neither needs to be purchased, just wanting to know which will give me the best quality. I mainly use f5 to f11 in these 2 lenses.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EF-M 15-45mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow