Multi-Row Stitching

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
hypercore360 Senior Member • Posts: 1,586
Multi-Row Stitching

Anyone try making a pano / multi-row pano with your dSLR (D8xx) to try and make a 100+ MP image? I've done so with my D800E, but not so with my D850 (yet). If you have, what results have you gotten out of such an exercise?

I've done it just to see if I could do it, with no specific intent to get a perfect shot, although it came out fine. I use a 50mm to take a multi row (4x4) of a very large oak tree. Came out quite good. After cropping the stitched image, it came out to something like 125MP. It did stitch well.

When I go out for some vacation in the future to some nice place, I am planning to try and do more of these types of multi-row panos. Hoping to get something very large printed for, what hopefully, will be some nice fine art landscape images.

I'm sure a lot of people try this. Have you printed images from a multi-row stitch? Are you satisfied with your results?

Cheers

Nikon D800E Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow