Camera Bag Recommendations

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Amateur Photog Junior Member • Posts: 26
Camera Bag Recommendations

Hello everyone!

I recently purchased the RF 28-70. Along with it i own an R5 and a RF 70-200 2.8. My old backpack completely gave up after about 7 years of use. I am looking for a travel friendly bag that can hold my gear (camera, lenses, batteries) along with my laptop and perhaps a jacket and a little bit of food. I dont want it to be front accessed for that extra peace of mind. Weatherproof would be nice but if not it has to have a raincoat. I dont carry a tripod during travelling and generally dont carry one since either a friend will bring one or the place can be accessed by car so i will leave it there. Price though not an issue i dont want to pay premium just for the brand. So lets say 200 and i am open to more if the bag worths it. Billingham bags are not available in my country and i dont think they can address my needs. I cant think of any other info you might need. If you do please post it in the comments and i will answer! Thank you all in advance

Amateur Photog's gear list:Amateur Photog's gear list
Canon EOS R5 Canon RF 28-70mm F2L USM Canon RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow