saving Topaz legacy filters on a separate disc for later use?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Patco Forum Pro • Posts: 15,121
Re: saving Topaz legacy filters on a separate disc for later use?

Lynn876 wrote:

Patco wrote:

Lynn876 wrote:

Billiam29 wrote:

Topaz has a “Legacy Products” page where you can download the standard installers for their older classic plugin products.

https://help.topazlabs.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001521092

To state the obvious, these downloads are by no means updates to "current standards." Just whatever the final versions were of the older products before they were superseded or Topaz stopped supporting them.

Thanks, Yes, I know, but I'd like to save the entire programs on a separate disc for re-installation in case they take that page down in the future.

The program installation files on the page linked by Billiam are what you will need to reinstall the Topaz plugins (along with your keys/serial numbers) in the event you reinstall Windows or set up a new computer.
I save all the install files for every purchased or freeware program I've downloaded and they are included in my regular backups, making for a simple and convenient reinstall when needed.

Yes, I know, but I'd like to save the entire programs on a separate disc for re-installation in case they take that page down in the future. Looking to see if anyone knows how to do that.

Yes, you download the programs from the linked page and save them to a disc.
Once saved to disc, it will not matter if they take that page down in the future.

-- hide signature --

Patco
A photograph is more than a bunch of pixels.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow