13 days and still waiting for package from B+H. FedEx delays... Locked

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
red sled Contributing Member • Posts: 570
13 days and still waiting for package from B+H. FedEx delays...

I ordered a new camera on Wednesday Feb. 17 from B+H.  Tracking says shipping info was sent to FedEx on Friday the 19th,  then tracking says FedEx didn't pickup the package in New Jersey until Monday Feb. 19 at 6 am.   The package then left Jersey on Wednesday the 24th, arrived in Memphis the following morning the 25th, and according to tracking it's been sitting in Memphis for the last SIX DAYS !!!   There is still no scheduled delivery date.

Yesterday I called B+H and the rep apologized but could not tell me when my package would be delivered. The rep said FedEx told them it should be delivered in the next week or two.  I asked to speak to a supervisor, after waiting and waiting I was told the supervisor said the best they could do was to have the package recalled to B+H to be re-shipped to me.  Really ?   That sounded too risky and made no sense to me. I suggested that B+H management needs to pressure FedEx to hire more planes, trucks, people to get caught up. You know, pretend it's the Holiday Season and do what's needed to satisfy commitments.

So as of today It's been 13 days since I ordered my new D850 and still no expected delivery date to Florida.

Nikon D850
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
MOD Smaug01
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow