What do you need to grow and improve?

Started 2 months ago | Polls thread
Droster Senior Member • Posts: 1,190
Re: What do you need to grow and improve?

Opportunities is a given. Only way to improve and expand your skills set is to go out and start doing stuff. But gear should also not hinder us when the opportunity comes.

I need to replace my existing laptop (a support accessory) with a beefier machine to live stream my sport events at 60p. I also want an a9/a1 equivalent camera with the high readout speeds so I can get really high fps with the electronic shutter with as little banding as possible for indoor sport.

I always try to push my gear to its limits, and I mean I use the Z6 to shoot sports. It's hardly the best camera for the job, but that's how far I will push it. I'll keep asking for more and trying to do more stuff. My motivation to get gear is because there is something I want to create and accomplish with said gear. I don't buy the gear and then decide what to do with it.

Droster's gear list:Droster's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon D500 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm F4G ED VR +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow