Have Digital Microscope - How to download to computer?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Chas Tennis Contributing Member • Posts: 897
Have Digital Microscope - How to download to computer?

I recorded a tooth inside my mouth so that my visit to the dentist would not take so long with Covid risks. It was so awkward to hold the microscope, tilt my head, and look at its screen in the bathroom mirror that I could not get it with one picture. I took a video. A few of the video frames resulted in adequate pictures.

The microscope records on a "T-Flash MicroSD". It seems very tightly held in the slot. An internet video warned that some micro SD cards are held with very strong springs, that sometime shoot the SD card across the room. ??

First question is how do I get the micro-SD card out of the microscope? Tweezers?

The microscope came with a micro USB connector to USB connector cable for charging.

Second question, should I expect anything from that cable to help download the video file to my computer?

I have the user's manual for the G1200 and it has nothing about downloading. Nothing has been mentioned about software.

Third question, why am I not finding information on the digital microscope.

I am very satisfied with the images from the microscope but there is not much helpful information or a website or a company name.

I once heard that brand names came about in England centuries ago. Iron pots and pans were cast and sold without identifying markings . One supplier of better quality pots cast their name on their pots and brand names started.

Chas Tennis

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow