Olympus Air A01

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Geoff Cole Images Junior Member • Posts: 25
Olympus Air A01

I recently purchased an Olympus Air A01 from a seller in Japan, and when it arrived I was surprised to find that the OA.Central app needed to operate it was no longer available in the Google Play store. There were a couple of homebrew apps that lacked functions and were very laggy.  There was a free download of OA.Central on apkpure.com as a apk download, but it would not install properly and lacked the additional modules. I finally found the Olympus app on Amazon Appstore for Android. It works flawlessly and I have been enjoying my new camera.  Works well with the 15mm Bodycap Lens, the 17mm 2.8 pancake, and the tiny 14-42mm EZ. I would love to hear from anyone currently using the Air A01, especially in out of the ordinary applications.

Geoff Cole Images's gear list:Geoff Cole Images's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Olympus PEN E-P1 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus Air +21 more
Olympus Air
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow