X Cameras Automatic Fosusing Workarounds

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PaleRiderBaden Regular Member • Posts: 135
X Cameras Automatic Fosusing Workarounds

Hellos to all here. I have long lurked on this forum but I think not posting so it is good to meet you.

I am a long time lover of Fujifilm X cameras and have an excellent Collection of memorys from them.

I see many times, posters here sharing secrets for the best AutoFocus performance with their cameras ( X-pro2 and X-t4 are my mostly used ). I am curious if people would kindly enough share their good tricks with me here to help me.

I have many of photographs of my young children and the indoors settings always reward me with perfection from the camera focusing but out of doors, especial if there is sunshine I am finding sometimes, blurry photographs in viewing. I am surprised by this because with closed lens iris, my thinking is to have most things in good focus.

I appreciate the help that you can be able to give to me.

-- hide signature --

Lurker, not much a poster

PaleRiderBaden's gear list:PaleRiderBaden's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-T2 Nikon Z7 Fujifilm X-T4 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +6 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-Pro2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
rlx
rlx
rlx
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow