Small interchangeable system to complement my Q?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Och Elo Regular Member • Posts: 281
Small interchangeable system to complement my Q?

I sold my Q at the beginning of the pandemic last year, and recently reacquired a used one. It quickly reminded me why it's the best camera I've ever used. I like everything about it. The 28mm focal length works for a lot of things I shoot, the IQ, usability, lens quality, portability, etc. It's enough for about 70-80% or what I shoot.

It's the 20-30% other times that I long for some other focal lengths. 50mm and 85mm equivalent would give me basically everything I want to shoot.

I already have a Nikon Z5 with 35,50,85 lenses, but I want something kind of in between the Q and the Z5 in terms of size/portability.

Meanwhile I'd like it to be as close as possible to Q rendering (if not IQ), colors, usability, ergonomics, etc.

My budget limit is $4000, but I'd like to spend less if possible.

I was thinking CL with 18mm kit, and then add the 30mm and 56mm Sigma L-mount lenses.

Or maybe X-Pro3 with the equivalent Fuji lenses.

What would be best, and are there other systems I can consider? How about the Sony A6600 with the aforementioned Sigma lenses?

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow