Any recommendations on a bag to carry two Zs for day hikes/photo walks?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
wshooter Forum Member • Posts: 69
Any recommendations on a bag to carry two Zs for day hikes/photo walks?

I will be carrying a z7ii/14-30 and a z6ii/24-200 when walking around town or day hiking.

I've got a PD everyday sling 6L and Think Tank turnstyle 10 that work great for carrying each one with an extra lens or 2 but I would like to carry them both in one bag that would allow for quick access when needed. I've got several backpack style bags but they are just too big.

I also have a cotton carry harness which I like but I looking for a new bag to carry both Zs where they are somewhat protected.

I'm thinking about a sling/shoulder bag but I don't have access to the larger versions of what I have without ordering them. So I'm hoping some of you have tried something you like that you can share. Feel free to post pics if you have any.

Thanks.

ps. I did a search here and on google but didn't find anything that fit the requirements.

wshooter's gear list:wshooter's gear list
Nikon Z6 II Nikon Z7 II Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 | C Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 14-30mm F4 +2 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow