D3400 - Shutter Speed stuck at 1/30 in all modes

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
thebrianv New Member • Posts: 4
D3400 - Shutter Speed stuck at 1/30 in all modes

Hello. Trying to troubleshoot an issue with my girlfriend's D3400. While making some adjustments to the settings, the Shutter Speed somehow got stuck at 1/30. If you scroll the wheel very fast, it will change to 1/25 for a split second, then go back to 1/30. We have tried all of the following: Switch to different modes, reset shooting menu, reset setup options, switched lenses, turned Auto ISO off and on, firmware update. None of these fixed the issue. The only sort of temporary fix I have found is to put the camera in GUIDE mode and go to Shoot > Advanced operation > Freeze motion -- which allows me to change the shutter speed, but if I change it out of GUIDE and into another mode (Including Shutter priority mode) it goes right back to 1/30. Google didn't give me any solid answers. Anyone here have experience with a similar issue on the D3400 or other Nikon?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D3400
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow