Sony RX100 7 - one year later

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
HRC2016 Senior Member • Posts: 6,127
Sony RX100 7 - one year later

I went to a local park the other day for some birding. I didn't want to bring my m43 gear but I thought I'd bring my Sony RX100.

The last time I used this camera was on a trip in February 2020, my last trip before the pandemic. I bought the camera for this trip and took a ton of pictures with the camera, including at the zoo. It was great to have such a feature-rich compact camera.

It seems as if I forgot how to use the camera. It's not quite like riding a bicycle!

I was happy with the images I got. This isn't my prime birding camera, but it's still a lot of fun and produces some very good images.

Images are SOOC jpg.uploaded from camera to smartphone to DPR. I'm not hiding anything by using post production.

I don't use burst mode. In the last year I've brushed up on my fieldcraft through books and in person observations.

-- hide signature --

Satan loves the shadows - and the highlights.

HRC2016's gear list:HRC2016's gear list
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 | C Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 +2 more
Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow