What's up with the On1 subscription?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Glen Barrington
Glen Barrington Forum Pro • Posts: 21,392
What's up with the On1 subscription?

Roughly every 2-3 years, I download a few software titles free trials, just to make certain that there isn't something I like better than ACDSee Ultimate. So far, while each software title has unique features that I like and wish I had, none of them really offer me enough reasons to switch from ACDSee Ultimate.

Lately, I've been looking at the ACDSee subscription service (ACDSee 365) because for about $90/year I could have unlimited access to all of their software products for 5 machines and 50GB of their SeeDrive cloud storage service. Their service is highly integrated with ACDSee software, and they make sure you know it in their promotional material.

I was getting ready to DL & Install OnOne, when I noticed their base subscription plan offers 200GB of cloud storage, but there is no further description of it. They don't say if it is their own service, or a third-party service, or even if their software has been optimized to work with it.

So, OnOne subscribers, can you describe your experiences with this 200GB of cloud storage?

Glen Barrington's gear list:Glen Barrington's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus E-M5 III Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 +11 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow