Is there no DSL news or excitement anymore?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Gordon Ripley
Gordon Ripley Contributing Member • Posts: 661
Is there no DSL news or excitement anymore?

I feel totally neglected!!!  Yes, we have a DSLR forum and this is it.  But the focus on the first page page of this web site seems to be TOTALLY oriented towards the Nikon "Z" cameras.  Are we now a "thing of the past?"   I do not feel that way but DPREVIEW makes me feel that way.  I have been doing serious photography for over 20 years and see no sense in switching to a "Z" mirrorless camera.  I get what i want from my DSLR gear but i do miss news about Nikon DSLR's.  Do any of you feel this way or os it just me?  I am 82 years ol dand VERY active in photography but this situation is making me feel "old" and I do not like it one bit!!  Ok, you may say "Get a life" but I do so very much miss the focus that we used to have on this web site and I am most willing to share my DSLR focus with the Z mirrorless camera group but that is not the way it is now.  That's my rant for today (and possibly tomorrow too)

Gordon

Gordon Ripley's gear list:Gordon Ripley's gear list
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm F2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D ED-IF +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow