Calling for all Fringer Sigma 150-600 users, how are your experiences?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
RDoe
RDoe Regular Member • Posts: 380
Calling for all Fringer Sigma 150-600 users, how are your experiences?

Hi all,

had no idea how to call this thread. Hope this helps, others as well as my questions and thoughts.

I'm getting more and more into birding, especially small birds. This is a challenge as I do not have the luxury of a hide or go to one frequently, but do have some parks nearby to do bird photography. I use the X-T3 and the XF100-400, which always provided. But now I'm not close enough to the small birds to really get a good composition.

I need something more, so just that more reach or more pixels. I have the teleconverter, but while its ok, its not that great (at least mine) over distances more than 20m. I'm also going against all my reasoning that new gear doesn't let met take better photos, but who knows.

I'm looking into maybe use the Fringer adapter with the 150-600 sigma. (or go back to the dark side at Sony). Anyway, I'm really curious how this combo works and what the results are. There where some threads about it, but not much. Certainly not with good crops and bird photos.

Who can help me out? Cheers!

-- hide signature --
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow