S5 ProRes RAW Test Roll

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Interceptor121 Senior Member • Posts: 2,929
S5 ProRes RAW Test Roll

Took my S5 to a near nature reserve together with the Ninja V to do some preliminary testing on the field. I struggled with some of the exposure tools. I was out at sunset which is my typical shooting situation and not the easiest start for equipment you don't know well. I ended up monitoring in PQ and at times I was +2 1/3 from the camera meter. Either way it did not clip the highlights and did pretty well after sunset.Two versions of the clip one is HDR10 you need to watch it on a Tv or on a compatible computer (there are not many) do not watch on a standard set up it does not look good

The other is standard dynamic range obviously this one looks more flat as it is relative not absolute exposure

Mostly shot in 5.9K and then scaled to 4K. I do not have the right lenses for my subjects so I had to use APSC mode to get more magnification

Interceptor121's gear list:Interceptor121's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic GH5 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM +13 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow