Sony a6300 Micro USB port not working

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Reece McDaniel New Member • Posts: 2
Sony a6300 Micro USB port not working

Hey guys, I recently bought a tether tools cable to tether my Sony a6300 camera to my computer for a photoshoot I had coming up.  I plugged in the cable and my Sony camera showed that "USB Connection mass storage" display on the screen, then I changed it to "PC Remote"  and after about a minute the "USB Connection" screen went away and I haven't been able to connect my camera via usb since.  I've tried different cables, I've searched through countless forums and there doesn't seem to be any new info on this issue.  I thought at first that it was the cables, then I thought it may be because my Mac is running Big Sur and the a6300 software doesn't support tether to Big Sur, but I think it's my camera because it won't charge via usb either anymore.  Does anyone have any help?  I've tried literally everything.  Thanks!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow