The Diving Dragon

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Rhawi Dantas
Rhawi Dantas Contributing Member • Posts: 693
The Diving Dragon

Sony A7rIII - Sony FE 100-400/4.5-5.6 GM • 1/4s (Multi-exposure) / f11 / 400mm / ISO 100

One of my favorite spots, mainly because of the grand vista towards the horizon with cliffs and mountains as far as the eye can see.

But there is more to it, one of the details on the landscape is this tiny rock formation farther away from the land.

There the waves crash stronger and faster than closer to the shore and sticking out is this little rock formation.

You might be forgiven to only glance at it from the distance but zooming in at 400mm reveals details that were hidden.

Like how the waves dance around the rocks, the triangular pillars shaping what it looks like the back of a dragon going under water.

This day was specially bad on the weather department, the winds were so strong that I was not sure I could get anything out of this place.

And then the light hits just right, you turn away from the main landscape and from a tiny slice make a memory.

Thanks for reading.

Rhawi Dantas's gear list:Rhawi Dantas's gear list
Sony a7R III Sony a7R IV Carl Zeiss Planar T* 2/50 ZM Voigtlander 21mm F4 Color Skopar Pancake II Voigtlander 21mm F1.8 Ultron +6 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow