Ridiculously Simple Photo Processing App

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SeeTheWorld
SeeTheWorld Regular Member • Posts: 414
Ridiculously Simple Photo Processing App

Hi friendly photographers,

I use Apple Photos to process and store my photos.  When I admit that, you might be thinking the editing features on Apple Photos are pretty non-existent.  True.  That’s why I’m looking for a simple but more comprehensive app (if that’s what you call it).  Unfortunately, I don’t have time to learn a detailed program.

Years ago I used Microsoft Digital Image 10 to process photos.  It was simple.  When I switched to Apple computers to go back to college, I lost my Microsoft Digital Image 10 and I’ve never found another easy photo editing app.

Now I’m kept busy doing career things, so I don’t have the time and energy to tackle something with a steep learning curve.

Any suggestions?

Thank you all for the excellent advice you’ve shared through the years.  I learn a great deal from reading around this forum.

-- hide signature --

Mary
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world . . ." Margaret Mead

SeeTheWorld's gear list:SeeTheWorld's gear list
Canon PowerShot D10 Canon PowerShot G5 Canon PowerShot G11 Sony RX10 IV Sony RX100 VI +8 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow