Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
tjinsd
tjinsd Regular Member • Posts: 193
Re: Kamlan 21mm f1.8 - samples

SilvaticusBlues wrote:

geopapa wrote:

SilvaticusBlues wrote:

geopapa wrote:

Pulled the trigger too, via eglobalcentral eu (no other options here which 'guarantee' no import duties)for 123€, after reviewing this thread I couldn't resist. Hope it goes smooth

Same here! I was going to order direct from HK but you convinced me with the no import duties option. Priority & insured shipping for 2.50, no brainer.

I’m very excited to pit the Kamlan against my 23/1.4 .

Well if your're talking about eglobalcentral, it's not actually priority it's just economy and supposedly insured although you have to be lucky patient with those shady chinese sites.. They haven't shipped mine yet (from 14/2), let's hope it goes well.

I had a good experience from them when I bought my sammy 12mm 3 yrs ago, that's why I took the risk.

I’ve bought from HK before, but not via that site. Reviews are better than some of the other vendors. Price is good too, about 1/5th less than on eBay, which was all the excuse I needed really! I’m expecting a long lead and shipping time , but as long as it gets here in one piece that’s not a problem.

I ordered from an eBay seller ten days ago... and it has yet to ship.  Although the listing said they had some in stock, my responses from them clearly show that they do not actually have any yet.  But it’s the same seller that I bought the 50mm KamLan from as well... and that came ok.  What’s the link to that HK seller you are referring to?

tjinsd's gear list:tjinsd's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm 50-230mm Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow