m4/3 just ain't cutting it

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Henry Richardson Forum Pro • Posts: 19,126
m4/3 just ain't cutting it

I feel I need to get either a FF Nikon, Canon, or Sony system. Or do I need to go all the way up to a MF Fuji GFX 100S? The quality just isn't there with m4/3. What are your feelings? I feel like everyone hear cares deeply about my happiness. Please let your feelings out so I can feel your warmth.

I feel like my m4/3 gear just can't cut the mustard. Do you know what I mean? Too much noise and just not clear like what I see in other brand photos. For example, I feel that this m4/3 photo is lacking. It is hard to put my finger on exactly what is wrong, but it just feels like FF or MF could make better photos. When I look at the photos from an old, inexpensive smartphone I had several ago I just feel more satisfied. Here is an OOC example:

Also I just feellike my 75-300mm II is also lacking something, especially at 300mm. The sharpness is just not there. Just another example of the poor quality of m4/3. What a waste of money, huh? Ifeel let down. Here is an OOC example:

I realize these sorts of m4/3 results satisfy many people, but I care about quality, unlike those people. I want to feel good about myself and feel pride when people see the camera I am using. To see the full horribleness of these 2 photos click on original to see them full size.

Thank you for helping me overcome the ridiculous limitations of m4/3 which has held me back so much.

-- hide signature --

Henry Richardson
http://www.bakubo.com

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow