Do you sling?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Kirwin
Kirwin Veteran Member • Posts: 7,332
Do you sling?

Hi all,

Just sharing some quick pics of a sweet sling kit I will be using to carry my gear. I love using a sling pack versus a traditional backback, because of quick and easy access to my cam. I used a Tamrac Jazz 76 for many years of travel, but found it necessary to update to a Lowepro Slingshot SL 250 AW III to fit the Tamron 17-70 and a6600 combo. I look forward to using this in the future when we can all travel again.

When 'slung' around from my back to my waist, offers me quick access to the cam.

Opens up further when not worn to access equipment.  In my case, I carry a Sony 55-210.  The sling comes with additional dividers for smaller primes if preferred instead of another zoom lens.

Looking into the top is additional storage for accessories or an additional lens.  It even has room for an iPad, which slides down through the back.

In my case I have a Metz M400 flash, travel tripod, and a Lowepro mini Gearup case that holds an additional camera battery, 4 AA batteries for the flash, charger, and miscellaneous cables.

The sling seems a good 'fit' for my gear... and thought some of you might find the mini review beneficial.  Cheers.

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Kirwin

Kirwin's gear list:Kirwin's gear list
Sony a6600 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Tamron 17-70 F2.8 Di III-A VC RXD
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow