Kamlan 21mm f1.8 - samples

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
tjinsd
tjinsd Regular Member • Posts: 193
Re: Kamlan 21mm f1.8 - samples

gavinhw wrote:

tjinsd wrote:

Ordered! From an ebay seller (with very high review count). BH does not sell it, none available on Amazon. And the ebay options all quote like a month or two shipping estimate. Not a lot of options unfortunately.
But ill be busy for a while anyhow, with the Pergear 25mm, and the Rokinon 12mm i just received (to try my hands out at some astro). Assuming we ever have a non-cloudy day here.

I ordered my second copy on ebay as well. Less expensive than directly from KamLan. Quoted a month or two as well but was delivered within 15 days. Note: my first copy came with a small booklet with English, but my second was probably for the domestic market, so all in Chinese. As long as it’s optically centered well, it doesn’t matter. I also have that Pergear. Plus the Zonlai 22mm.

Cool... hope this copy is good for you!

I'm curious about that Zonlai.... according to the spec sheet... its minumim focus distance is 10mm.  That would be pretty damn close, lol.  I'm curious what it really is.  one of the reasons i decided to try the Kamlan 21 is because it focuses very close.

tjinsd's gear list:tjinsd's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm 50-230mm Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow