I just wanted to say how much I love so many of the Everyone Makes Misteaks entries.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
mapachebasura Forum Member • Posts: 69
I just wanted to say how much I love so many of the Everyone Makes Misteaks entries.

I know there is a challenge subforum but that seems very into rule litigation so open it is!

I love them. These may be my favorite photos I've seen on this site, especially in a challenge. They are all so expressive and really bring me into the moments they were capturing. I get that this is, at it's core, a tech hype site and I acknowledge that (and anyone with good photo sites of similar nature but that isn't so tech-focused LMK!). So there won't be as much of this around.

I am probably going to individually comment on some of them. But if anyone from the challenge is reading this, thank you for putting your 'misteaks' out there for us to see.

The vulnerability of showing not-perfect work that was from a moment of your life feels very meaningful, bringing us into the off-kilter, peripheral-vision haze of what actually occupies some of our experiences and memories

https://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Challenge.aspx?ID=14824

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow