Tell me about the XF10

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
lsdphoto Forum Member • Posts: 84
Re: Tell me about the XF10

Bielefeld06 wrote:

I think this camera is really underestimated. It is pocketable, has a great and big sensor, a good lens and produces beautiful colours. You can set it in a way that it is pretty simple so that you don´t often have to dive into the menue. Snapfokus is practical for street photography, I use the camera for that and also for landscape in combination with a bigger Fuji. In that case it replaces a 18mm lens and I don´t have to switch lenses too often. For me it also is a great camera to always carry with me when I am not out on a special photo tour but want to take a camera anyway just in case. In my Flickr stream you can find many examples which show what you can expect from this little camera. I think the image quality is very good.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/100513133@N08/

Peter

I have been growing your XF10 Flickr images and they are absolutely superb - composition, colours, sharpness etc but mainly a fantastic eye for a shot.

Have you any tips on using the XF10 for scenics or landscapes, particularly with regard to focusing? Do you use the 5m snap focus mode?

Thanks

Lee

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow