EOS M, M50 or M6 mark ii?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Greg Edwards Regular Member • Posts: 300
Re: EOS M, M50 or M6 mark ii?

Dareshooter wrote:

Gregq Edwards wrote:

Found UK seller for the M50 MkII, but it's not cheap, and its a complete kit with the 15-45mm. I didn't realise this model was so difficult to find in the UK.

https://camix.co.uk/product/canon-eos-m50-mk-ii-with-15-45mm-lens/

It might be worth looking at mpb.com from time to time as well to check their used stock. I picked up my M5 from them about a year ago for a very good price.

The contact number is a mobile so maybe give that company a wide berth. Never heard of them though but thanks all the same.

Also the M50 is selling legit for a lot cheaper and the MK II upgrade is on paper,not compelling enough to justify the price hike.

My apologies, I didn’t take note of their contact details. I just found them with a google shopping search.

It might be worth dropping mpb.com a line to see if they ever get any in. Failing that, try contacting Canon UK and query availability.

Greg Edwards's gear list:Greg Edwards's gear list
Canon EOS M5 Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM HP Photosmart B110 +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Ali
Ali
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow